Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosen One

Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability Empty
PostSubject: Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability   Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 am

The forum RP regarding Kaylin's journey into the Thordas Academy of Martial Arts has either been moved or deleted.

While I am all for forum maintenance, I will request that others not attempt to prune my board of RP content.

If it was some sort of strange forum glitch that affected only that one post, unlikely as it is, then oh well. If YOU did it, just avoid doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability   Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 am

It was just up last night, I was reading some of it. Very weird. I will check to see if it was a glitch and if I can restore it, if someone deleted it I'd hope they put it back up.
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability   Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 am

No mod activity status in deleting those or Con's post. Starting to think it was a glitch.
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability   Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Boo and hiss, says I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability   Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone needs to cool it with their moderator ability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: General Information :: General Discussion-
Jump to: