Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Metalican Guncity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Metalican Guncity   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 am

Post bios, portraits exp point buys and stats here please
Back to top Go down
A huge p

PostSubject: Corvus AKA The Doctor AKA Gentleman Jim Tutly AKA Merchant of Menace AKA Feyd Liero   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 am

The killer for hire, who currently goes by Corvus was born to a two arbites who raised him in a warm and loving environment, but one filled with discipline. Seeing how some citizens with money or high standing showed the young man how to slip past imperial authority. With his new found freedom and skill with a rifle and pistol, something his parents taught him at a young age, Corvus quickly carved himself a niche in a local gang. When the wanted posters were posted, he became furious that he was never mentioned, and his acts of daring were attributed to others. Recognizing his talent, the Sons of Dispater asked him to join their guild. He became an agent and used his wealth to create a larger then life persona, whom he would adopt when he committed the crimes. Corvus would walk right out of the scene of the crime, then when no one was watching, turn into a random passer by. Recently he was seen at a nightclub called tilt, and is believed to be connected to the brutal executions of 9 homeless men...
Back to top Go down
Corvus

PostSubject: character sheet   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:11 am

char sheet
Back to top Go down
Ted

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:20 pm

***Arbitrator Database Entry for Personel D-55b7; Form OD-34***

WS: 36*
BS: 30
S: 40*
T: 30
Ag: 29
Int: 33
Per: 38
WP: 27
Fel: 30
Wounds: 10*
Fate Points: 2
Insanity Points: 0
Corruption Points: 0
Thrones: 8
Name: Tybalt
Homeworld: Hive World
Career: Arbitrator
Build: Wiry
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Mousy
Eye Color: Brown
Quirk: You have a bullet wound scar over the right ear.
Hive Class: Middle Hive
Divination: "Thought Begets Heresy; Heresy Begets Retribution" +3 S

Traits: Accustomed to Crowds, Caves of Steel, Hivebound, Wary

Basic Skills: Tech-Use (Int) (Caves of Steel), Inquiry (Fel) Ballistic Skill (+5), Sound Constitution, Peer (Adeptus Arbite), Common Lore (Adeptus Arbites +10), Intimidate

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Hive Dialect) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Literacy (Int), Common Lore (Adeptus Arbites) (Int), Common Lore (Imperium) (Int)

Talents: Basic Weapons Training (SP), Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Rapid Reload

Gear: Poor Quality Combat Shotgun with Blade Attachment (Mono), 30 shells, 26 Inferno Shells, uniform (Good Quality Clothing), Arbitrator ID, pack of lho-sticks, leather wrist-band (memento)

***Inquisitorial Review Addenum, Inquisitroial review note XX-X23***
***Author: Inquisitor XXXXXX***
**Glory to the Emperor's Faithful**

Born of low origins, to two questionable chem-dealers, Tybalt grew up as a Middle-Hiver, his childhood was, by all reports, uneventful, and to the extreme, low-key. In regards to this, it could be said that ironically, his parents had close ties to the local magistrate, even more so, to the Adeptus Arbites of their hive level. Questionable ties. Whether this had any weight in his later decisision to join those same Arbites could be put to to question, but at the age of 18, Tybalt joined the ranks of the Adept Arbites, and served faithfully for 6 years, taking part in quelling notable riots such as Hab-34 riots, The Green Tax riot, and even the surviving the deadly 405th floor riots, which led to the collapse of many sections of the Hive Urtalas, in which, he gained the scar above his right ear.
To note, Tybalt was listed as deceased, as well as wounded during this time, leading to an extended stay in the care of local medicae center for a year. In this time, Tybalt had been listed as "Parapalegic" at this time, the Emperor must have given attention to the man and his custodians, leading him to a full recovery. Some consider this a miracle, but the Medicae center in question, produced several top surgeons, including the notable Biomancer xXNAME-EXPUNGEDXx.
Returning to service, Tybalt was selected to be a part of the Indictus Sanctimus Act, in which, all hive worlds selected their top fifty arbites to serve for fifteen years on the capital of Scintilla. Curiously, Tybalt fell short of the actual selection, and was instead, notably mentioned for his service. Once more, the Emperor's servants further diversified their meanings, and each world saw this act differently. Some saw it as a favor to the ruling nobles. Others, a ploy to appease the masses. The Hive world of Bront, with it's strong traditions in individualism, choose the latter path, and held back it's selectee's past the deadline of the act. Red tape and bureaucratic measures were taken, and finally, only one of the arbites from Bront was actually selected, and released to serve Scintilla. However, when the time came to bring the arbite in question to Scintilla, such a man was found dead for five years past, thus it fell to Tybalt to wear the mantle of "Best of Bront" and ushered to the door.

However, fate was ever changing, as the Emperor shapes it, and Tybalt, after a brief journey, found that his trip was cut short due to political in fighting, and more bureaucracy. Due to the ever changing face of the ruling nobles on Scnitilla, they had recently passed another law, stating that in effect, Scintilla could take care of it's own, and all off world guardsman, arbites, scholars, and auxiliaries were no longer needed. The brief few months of chaos that followed led the law to be repealed and reissued several times, each with it's own wording, before finally dieing on the governers desk. For Tybalt however, this canceled his trip short, and was promptly dropped off at Port Gavinus, till word came again of his need on Scintilla. Not one for idle hands, Tybalt loyally served aboard this trade station for 7 more years, again, participating in riots, and in-fighting aboard this port station. Finally, He was once more summoned to Scintilla to serve his fifteen years in the capital. Upon arriving, he found himself lost to the beucratic red tape of the administratum, as well as the three reports of his own death, and two reports of his arrival, one six years ago, and one two. After much adeu, he was finally enrolled in the Adeptus Arbite of Scintilla, and promptly released from his fifteen years service by the same law that had him serve four years in Port Gavinus. Recently assigned to an on-going investigation on charges of [REPORT OMITTED BY INQUISITOR XXXXXXX]
***FILING Classified Report XXXXVI-R UNDER SECURITY LEVEL: EAGLE-IIX***
***TERMINATING FILE REQUEST***
***GLORY TO THE EMPEROR***

*All stats adjusted
Back to top Go down
Ted

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:21 am

Quick heads up. Tybalt will be played by another person this monday, as I have to work.
Back to top Go down
DNSDies

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Yo, I'll be Tybalt's understudy.

Bart, if you could email me @ DNSDies@gmail.com to confirm game information, that would be cool.
Also, maybe point me to general information about the setting you'll be using any any other information you think I'll need to not screw this up too bad.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 pm

I am feeling trolled, like the game was purposefully derailed. i feel like there was no respect for each other as players, and i feel like it was a collossal waste of time. the game is over. im sorry for having had you make characters.

not that some of you even really wanted to play in the first place. somehow i feel like it was a convenient out. im done with it.

dont ask me to run another game. i will not.
Back to top Go down
DNSDies

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm really sorry about the events of the game, I tried very hard to keep the story moving forward, and trying to keep true to a character who was describe as similar to a Judge Dread arbiter.

I really didn't want to derail this game, and I'm so sorry if it was my fault.
Just to clear things up, it wasn't such a hot idea to try and shoehorn two characters into working with each other, when their ideologies mesh like oil and water, and both are about as likely to kill each other as they are to give each other the time of day.

I did have fun while it lasted, and was willing to try and put aside character in the interest of cooperating, but it all seemed to just fall apart.

Once again, I'm sorry for anything I did that was wrong, and it wasn't my intention to derail the game.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am

you did fine. i didnt feel i shoehorned anyone, except two arbitors who would be logically working together.

more to note, it was an issue of being trolled purposefully with the desire to break down any form of cohesive intelligent plot progression to the point where it ran both the dm and other players off. it was stupid, unnecessary, and i dont understand it. if corvus did not want to play in my game, then he should not have rolled a character. if he was only doing this as revenge for my streetsweeper character, then he should have looked at it more logically: i never derailed a game. i did not make the entire game about me and me only. i didnt drown out everyone else with long tirades and pointing my gun in pc faces expecting them not to retaliate. nor did street have a history of criminal activity.

but his actions left 2 players. this game could not be done with only 2 players, hell, even 3, there was 4, but the psyker never showed, and i had a gun servitor there to equal things out.

i dont understand it. i just dont. some of you didnt want to continue, some of you never wanted to play in the first place looking for an easy out.

bottom line, this is the last time i will ever run a game. I WORKED FUCKING HARD ON THIS. really. fucking. hard.

i put my heart into it. and i got trolled.

congratulations to those who succeeded, and apology to those who genuinely enjoyed the campaign for what it was.
Back to top Go down
Wasteland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Look, I'm sorry I fucked up your game, but I wasn't trying to. I assumed that once I out the gun away the rest of the party would see that I didn't want to fuck with them. Then when it came to blows I didn't go all out to kill another PC. I made a mistake and I apologize. This wasn't backlash against your character in my game, it was just me misjudging how the other pcs would react. And I'm sorry I seem to be picking on you in the other game, but your pc acts very confrontationally, forcing people to react defensively.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:30 pm

you dragged the spotlight onto yourself and refused to let it go. you did not think about what would happen when you put a gun in someones face apparently, and already with a criminal record. but the bottom line is, the entire game became about you, and you alone, and it derailed everything.

i dont think youre picking on my character. my character in the friday night game gets whats comming to him, hes a complete dick. a dependable dick, but still a complete dick. i do not bemone the negative attention he gets because he deserves it. HOWEVER, i do not try to drag the spotlight onto myself at every opportunity, at other players expense. it just so happens hes the leader and everyone else follows.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Thread is getting out of hand and breaking my forum rules. Locked and any subsequent threads bordering this will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metalican Guncity   

Back to top Go down

Metalican Guncity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: Archives :: Istvaan :: NPC and PC Bios-
Jump to: