Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appreciation Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation Thread   Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Here for you to kiss booty of those you love!

Bart - Always always always stick to your PCs guns no matter the straights. Stick to your character's persona even if it damns them in the end.

BPM - Makes RP fun and strives to give more than just a character to the table, always a blast and a good friend.

Blobi0 - Only known you a short while but you are a blast to play with and despite the curse of bad rolls you have at times make a fun atmosphere.

Chosen One - A great GM and makes me lol so much with his PCs. Always a hand to help when I am running and puts up with me so...bonus points there!

Felix - Nothing but hate for you (with secret love and a sammich slid inside)
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Inquisitor Bartholomew

Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation Thread   Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:08 pm

i too shall join!

Modesty: cause my characters always get laid, and even though we fight like cats and dogs we are like brother and sister. we will never stop being friends no matter how much we rage at each other. you mean more to me than you can know.

BPM: my baby daddy. i want my child support. also, always interesting, and infuriatingly intricate, hard to impress, and always level headed when im losing my mind. listens to be bitch about everyone else when no one else will listen. also, listens to me bitch about him, and doesnt get mad, but instead talks it out.

Blobie0: my buddy, known him a while, always fun, doesnt get too upset over bad times that just happen for no good reason. his characters are a hoot cause even with the bad rolls id rather have his characters there beside mine than someone with a bad argumentative attitude who has great rolls.

Chosen: echoing riles comments, and adding the fact that when i come to him he likes to play "i dont care what you want!" but in the end always tries to see things on an even keel, while still tormenting me. undernieth it all hes a christian brother whose worth the time to be kind to.

Felix: I just wish youd get over your hatred of buying things Razz love ya.

Bartholomew: GOD I HATE THIS FAGGOT I WISH HED DIE IN A HORRIBLE CHICKENBONE ACCIDENT.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation Thread   Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Eh. Why not.

Bart: Pretty much what Riles said. You play your characters well, and you don't bitch endlessly when I don't give you what you might be looking for, unlike some others we have dealt with in the past. You play the game fairly straight and if things don't work out, you forge on anyway and try again later. Proper gaming etiquette. Good man.

BPM: Much like Bart, you play your characters straight and are interested in trying to push the edge of what you know into your characters and as such they tend to be interesting and complex, even if their overt natures seem very simple or straightforward. It makes them really interesting to watch develop. OOC you're a cool guy to chat with and we've had some interesting discussion. Props there.

Blobie0: Haven't know you long enough to pin either you or your characters down yet, but you do seem on the level and you got a knack for the cleric you are playing. If you can make him a little more of a bible thumper (make up Litanies or Rites and then quote them) he'll be perfect. Otherwise, he comes across as respectable and Emperor-fearing which really helps see him as a proper Warhammer 40k priest.

Benson: You're extra guns often come in handy and you play a good "everyday man" who really doesn't understand why the crap everything is going against him. Get your computer fixed quick! Or don't. I'll just slowly grow disillusioned with you till you are naught but a social pariah around our parts.

Riles: Try to mentally add "...for a girl" to the end of certain sentences for extra affect. You're a great GM with some really interesting stories and ideas. Your characters all manage to come off subtle feminine in ways that I've never seen men be able to play, going some distance to support the the possibility you really aren't actually a dude. Because of that element, it adds a balance to the group and helps give "another side" to the dynamic. You've definitely made the games much more interesting with your play style and oddball sense of humor.

Chosen One: Dude, this group revolves around you. If you weren't there, it would all fall apart and leave everyone bitter and angry for the rest of their lives. You are the God Emperor in their lives, the beacon of the Astronomicon guiding them through the warp. All hail the Chosen One.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation Thread   Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1