Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoji

PostSubject: Yup   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Chosen One wrote:
The name of this thread has been renamed to better represent the situation.

Well, i see the situation improving in a couple of weeks. in any case, I will be late if the game happens on Tuesday. I've been volunteered to work an hour later than normal, and so I'll be getting home about an hour late.

we have someone completely new doing the schedules AND finally we have a new person in our understaffed dept. This means that after a couple of weeks hashing out scheduling issues things will stabilize. what days I'll have off and when it starts is still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Stephan1864

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Anyone know when next game is?
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am

No idea, still not even sure what happened this week.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Name of the thread has been changed yet again.

Ever since about 1 PM last Saturday, the internet at my house has been down. A few hours ago it just went back up. Kind of. It is still showing a great amount of instability and tends to go down every 3 hours or so. AT&T are currrently (still) working on it, so I can hope for better soon. So should they for that matter, as the general opinion of me and my roommates is they are about out of time (and a customer).

With that all said, the game is still up in the air as to when works best. I'll be out of town on Tuesday. Thursday through Sunday would work best for the next game. What do your guys' schedules look like?
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 pm

If my internet was out for two days I would be looking at new carriers, much less a whole week!

ATnT had better offer one hell of a deal to keep loyalty after that kinda blunder! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoji

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Felix wrote:
If my internet was out for two days I would be looking at new carriers, much less a whole week!

ATnT had better offer one hell of a deal to keep loyalty after that kinda blunder! Very Happy

i put up with a long outage exactly once, but I knew it was coming. Definately switch to someone else. anyone else.

Heck, I can't get DSL and cable is stoopid expensive, so I have a 4G adapter from Clear. It's not the fastest but it's better than my alternative... dial-up (sucks) or satellite (sucks and expensive).

Also, my boss is certaon my schedule will stablize next week, jsut no idea when. Wednesday is good for me, and Friday if I can be an hour late. Other than that, this week I am covering for a vacation whie training the new guy we finally got. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Guess there aren't any particular days that are open for you guys, so i'll just set a day and see who shows up. THIS tuesday will be a little dodgey, but i'll know by then if Tuesdays are off the menu for a bit or if we can keep the game going on those days.

For now i'll just say this Monday, June 27, at 6:30 PM PST we'll try it out. My connection is good again (hopefully for good) so I should be there.
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Il be there. On a related note...get on MSN! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 am

Well, balls.

Looks like, due to a shift in production schedules (again), Monday is out and Wednesday is now open. SO! Disregard the date above and instead show up on:

Wednesday, June 29th, at 6:30 PM PST. We'll give that a try.
Back to top Go down
Shoji

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Chosen One wrote:
Well, balls.

Looks like, due to a shift in production schedules (again), Monday is out and Wednesday is now open. SO! Disregard the date above and instead show up on:

Wednesday, June 29th, at 6:30 PM PST. We'll give that a try.

Sounds like your bosses are as bad or worse than mine. Razz
I can be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread   

Back to top Go down

Kalla's boss(es)/Chosen's Internet connection sucks thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2