Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what happened to the GM?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

So what happened to the GM? Empty
PostSubject: So what happened to the GM?   So what happened to the GM? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Long story short I had to attend court the last two days and literally got home just now. I'm dead tired so I won't be able to run tonight, I am however open to a possible makeup night.
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Felix

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the GM?   So what happened to the GM? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 am

so what say we on a make up day? back to back monday/tuesday this following week or something else? or no make up day?
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the GM?   So what happened to the GM? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:01 pm

That's Riles' call as to when works best for her. If that times works for most of us, than huzzah. If not, then we wait till Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Tbg

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the GM?   So what happened to the GM? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Long as it isn't tomorrow or Sat, I'm good for whichever day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the GM?   So what happened to the GM? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what happened to the GM?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: Rogue Trader - Fight For Something Or Fall For Anything :: Campaign Information-
Jump to: