Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chosen One

PostSubject: Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:29 pm

I have an event that I am going to that will start about 4 hours or so before the game. It may or may not end in time. I'd encourage you guys to wait until about 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PST) to see if I show up. If I don't then you know what happened!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Hopefully it's a fun event!
Back to top Go down
http://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Stephan1864

PostSubject: Re: Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm

I'll just hang out in the room waiting. Probably IAW if it takes me a minute to respond
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 pm

It was indeed a fun event and with a totally hot chick, so i'd say it was worthwhile.

The events that the family I was with go one of two ways. Either short and to the point or long drawn out affairs. Hence why I would either be home with time to spare or why i'd be home too late to even start the game later than usual.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Glad to hear you had fun.
Back to top Go down
http://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?   

Back to top Go down

Maybe, maybe not: Are we having a game today?
Page 1 of 1