Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosen One

Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today Empty
PostSubject: Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today   Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Evidently the production side of the lab I work at is a ways behind and an order the company is supposed to ship tonight isn't all that close to ready. How fortunate for the company that I know the process they use so very well.

What does that mean, otherwise? It means i'll be leaving my computer in about 15 minutes and won't be back for about, oh, 5-6 hours. Hurray for late night shifts.

This means no game today. Apologies for the last minute drop, but this is the fun of being somewhere near the bottom of the totem pole, lab tech wise. We'll look to see if another day this week might work, but not likely. MAYBE Thursday, but no promises there. I'll have a better idea tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Vigil

Vigil

PostSubject: Re: Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today   Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:39 pm

I have something on Thursday, and Saturday, and on Mondays and Wednesdays. My open days involve Sunday, Friday, Tuesday. Up til now it's been no problem at all for this game.
Back to top Go down
Stephan1864

PostSubject: Re: Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today   Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:53 pm

We know when we're meeting next?
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today   Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Tomorrow. Tuesday. 6 PM PST. Adult Server.
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today   Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Just talked to Chosen, he says the game is now at 7 PM PST due to work related issues.

Edit: I put the room up on the AO server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today   Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well crap... hope none of you wanted to play today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: Exalted - Something Something Solars :: Campaign Information-
Jump to: