Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good while it lasted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosen One

Good while it lasted. Empty
PostSubject: Good while it lasted.   Good while it lasted. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Alright guys. Past two weeks I have had to ditch you because either the internet was crap, work displaced me and so on. This week, I am ditching you because there is mother f*%king construction and refits going on in the apartment and it smells like ass in there.

Time to level with you guys; this is shitty. You show up and the game can't come through and quite frankly that isn't fair to you. I'd like to say "this is the last time", but most likely it will not be. Furthermore, my shift is being switched to later with less time open in the PM and more open in the AM. And I mean like 10 or 11 AM PST for us to game. I somehow doubt this will work for most of you.

I will still leave it up to you guys though. Either, 1) We find a day and time EARLIER in the day where we can all game, or 2) Game goes on indefinate hiatus. Always a chance my schedule (and my living situation) will stop being retarded, but no idea how long that'll take.

So there you guys go. IF you have availability earlier on, tell me when and at what times. If you don't, I am glad you joined and wish you luck in a new game. Hopefully one with a slightly more reliable ST with a less retarded set up.

-Chosen One
Back to top Go down
Shoji

PostSubject: Re: Good while it lasted.   Good while it lasted. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 pm

It's been a great run, actually. I am in the reverse pickle though, as my boss has finally come around to giving me the early morning shifts so I can get stuff done at night.

So I have Tuesday and Wednesday early in the AM, but I dunno what happens to everyone else.

Keep in touch and hopefully we can pick things back up in the future.
Back to top Go down
Vigil2

PostSubject: Re: Good while it lasted.   Good while it lasted. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

At present and foreseeable future, AM is just fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Stephan1864

PostSubject: Re: Good while it lasted.   Good while it lasted. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 pm

That's like early afternoon to me. I'm good for the next 6 weeks at most times. And definitely weekends. After 6 weeks, schedule changes.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Good while it lasted.   Good while it lasted. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Alright. After checking my likely schedules and getting some feedback from you guys, it looks like 1) I will in fact be losing availability at the normal times for at least a couple months, and 2) Half of you can't make it at an early time and one of the two that can is only certain for the next 5 weeks or so.

In consideration of that, I am gonna go ahead and put the game on indefinate hiatus. Mayhaps once the summer ends or my boss decides he liked me better off in the mornings we can check for interest again. In the mean time, you are free of me and my shoddy interweb connection.

Good luck guys and it was fun having you on board!

-Chosen One
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good while it lasted.   Good while it lasted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good while it lasted.
Page 1 of 1