Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosen One

Questions and comments Empty
PostSubject: Questions and comments   Questions and comments Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm

"I was eating the cereal and I had all these questions and comments. Fortunately there was a number on the box.."
-Dmitri Martin

First of all, it came to my attention that my Rogue Trader book DID in fact arrive yesterday, just no one thought it important to mention this little fact to me. I've read through quite a bit of it and I must say I REALLY, REALLY like the new character creation scheme. The use of the Origin Paths and all the ways in affects your character are really quite interesting. I used it on a lark to see what path Praetus would take and found the bonuses, penalties and skills/talents granted to be highly appropriate. I really like the system. The changes to the psychic system is interesting and a bit difficult to figure out but it looks like it has potential. On the whole, well done Fantasy Realms.

As for the questions, they are mostly in regards to Character Creation for the game. Specifically, if we are inclined to do so, how are we going about adapting/changing our old characters for the new system? Are we:

1) Doing a COMPLETE re-roll of the characters and using the Origin Paths and career outlines to essentially resurrect our old characters personas in the new skill sets a career paths.

2) Maintaining our character as they were, but ceasing their old career paths and picking up whichever path applies to them now. For example keeping Praetus with whatever skills he has gained thus far as an Adept and then placing him on the Seneschal Career Path.

3) Maintain our characters as they were AND remaining on the Dark Heresy Career paths, with the ability to pick skills/talents from the Rogue Trader Career paths if the character is within that experience level rank.

Or 4) GM has an even cooler idea.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Bartholomew

Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Questions and comments   Questions and comments Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 pm

last i checked we were completely remaking.

and scan pages 229 and on, we are missing them in the pdf please? <3

also all the stuff i mentioned for vlad are in the cybernetics section of the rogue trader book
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Questions and comments   Questions and comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Cool.

If I find a scanner that works.

We SHALL see.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Bartholomew

Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Questions and comments   Questions and comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:16 pm

awesome did you put any thought into my vladimir idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and comments   Questions and comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: Archives :: Rogue Trader - Paths of Twilight :: Campaign Information-
Jump to: