Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unsure about tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Unsure about tonight Empty
PostSubject: Unsure about tonight   Unsure about tonight Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:53 am

I have to leave at 10 PM Est aka 9 PM CST where I live (or 7 PM PST for those of you who live out on the west coast) for the premier of Iron Man at the IMax in St. Louis. As I have to pick him up from work there, feed him, then take him to the movie. Will be a late night and I don't want to start a game then finish like two hours in as I am going to be half distracted. So if we can maybe do friday or if necessary I can run a couple nights in the coming week let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Unsure about tonight   Unsure about tonight Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:34 pm

That should be fine. I can let it be pushed off till Friday or any other dates you guys might be good with.

Just to be aware, for the foreseeable future I will not be able to log in till around 5-5:15 PM PST (8-8:15 EST), so I will be starting later than usual.
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Unsure about tonight   Unsure about tonight Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Friday or a couple of nights next week would be acceptable for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsure about tonight   Unsure about tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsure about tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: Archives :: Rogue Trader - Paths of Twilight :: Campaign Information-
Jump to: