Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game either postponed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosen One

Game either postponed... Empty
PostSubject: Game either postponed...   Game either postponed... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 pm

...either till 7:30 PMish tonight or next week. Looks like I am going to have to pull a late nighter this eve at work. Won't be off till around 7-ish (PST) and then have to travel home and all that. If we do play tonight it will obviously be a shorter game than usual. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game either postponed...   Game either postponed... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:33 pm

If it would be easier to move it to Thursday that way Cap is back I'd suggest that instead.
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Game either postponed...   Game either postponed... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

if pushed back till thursday when will we run your game riley?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game either postponed...   Game either postponed... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 pm

I can do a double game next week or the week after.
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Game either postponed...   Game either postponed... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Hopefully the week after as i am out of town next week and will have no compu access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game either postponed...   Game either postponed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game either postponed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: Archives :: Rogue Trader - Paths of Twilight :: Campaign Information-
Jump to: