Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desire to Play

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manny the Half Elf

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi, I would like to try playing in the Into the Breach Campaign, and was wondering if there was a spot open? I wanted to make a Callidus Assassin type.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Well Manny, I am the GM of Into the Breach and there is almost always space open.

As far as playing a Callidus Assassin, as there is no actual career path formed for that, I am curious as to how you would see that played out game mechanics wise.
Back to top Go down
Manny the Half Elf

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am

I assume I would not be starting ascended, so, as an assassin, I would most likely make a feral world assassin based on speed and fellowship with a focus in disguise. Most likely sport a concealed power sword like a callidus and perhaps a flamer, as well as various throwing blades (poisoned of course)

In ascention we could replace the long ranged talents with things like the ability to shift into alternate forms, replacing the exodus rifle with a ctan phase sword which would ignore armor (but not toughness), and perhaps replacing the pistol with a neural shredder which would work like a flamer that affects WP instead of toughness.

I had been contemplating making a culluxus but that seems a bit complicated.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Willing to play too   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 am

Hi, I´m a 20 year old student (automotive electrics engineering) from Finland and I´ve been playing 40k on the tabletop for a few years now. I just started a classic Dark Heresy campaign with my friends and already got addicted to it & want more of it.

So I was wondering that does any of your gaming groups play the original Dark Heresy, or would you happen to know any online Dark Heresy gaming groups?

Best Regards,
Joni Lappalainen

Ps. You could also try to convert me into rogue trader Smile
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:40 am

Hey Oni!

As of currently, our two Warhammer 40k games, both Into the Breach and Paths of Twilight are on a bit of hiatus. While I hear some rumor that Paths of Twilight MIGHT be returning in the not too distant future, we currently aren't focused on those at the moment. Feel free to stick around or look through our material while we figure out what is going on.

In general a lot of games, whether DH, Exalted, DnD, RT, Mage, GURPS or whatever tend to start around 7 PM EST (about 11 PM GMT I beleve that is). So that is a good time to log on to Open and start looking through the servers.

For future refference, Paths of Twilight is a Rogue Trader game and Into the Breach is a Dark Heresy game.

In the mean time, good luck hunting my friend.

-Chosen One
Back to top Go down
astropathn

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:47 am

I guess I have the same question as the previous petitioners; is their a space open in the new Rogue Trader campaign for an Astropath?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am

We currently need a seneschal to fill our ranks for about one of everything.
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
astropathn

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Okay, I've never played a seneschal before but I could give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desire to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire to Play   Desire to Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desire to Play
Page 1 of 1