Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor Bartholomew

Inquisitor Bartholomew

IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games Empty
PostSubject: IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games   IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 pm

due to doctors orders i am taking a vacation. weve decided to go to dolly world for fourth of july, and will be going friday till next week a total of 7 days.

i dont think ill be able to join the games, but ill take my lap top just in case we have wi fi. i dont know if we do. so im probably going to be missing all of next week
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games   IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:18 pm

May your RR be restful and vacation well spent.

Probably wouldn't be here for the Monday game anyway, due to an event of sorts over here, so this works out well for me personally.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Bartholomew

Inquisitor Bartholomew

PostSubject: Re: IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games   IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 am

Chosen One wrote:
May your RR be restful and vacation well spent.

Probably wouldn't be here for the Monday game anyway, due to an event of sorts over here, so this works out well for me personally.

thanks i appreciate that.

also, into the breach i suppose could be explained after vlads injuries are so severe that they had to force him to stay in the medical ward while they treated him, which would be why he doesnt join the crew (if im not back by wensday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games   IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IStvaan XXI on monday as well as other games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heresy - OpenRPG :: General Information :: General Discussion-
Jump to: