Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ratherdashing

Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Empty
PostSubject: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:43 pm

I'd love to start a game sunday nights, at roughly 9 pm EST, if any would be interested in joining in, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Are you running one or looking for someone to start one? It sounds like you intend to run it, I just wanted to confirm.

And I might indeed be able to play! I'd be fine with DH or RT, so it would be up to you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 pm

depends on the time
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 pm

PRETTY sure he said Sundays around 9 PM EST...were you looking for a start date or something, Riles?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 pm

just misread it is all ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://dhopenrpg.forumotion.net
ratherdashing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Mh, yes, I'm going to be running it. Will be an exciting time to actually spread my creative wings. and not get everyone killed.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 pm

ratherdashing wrote:
... and not get everyone killed.

Where is the fun in that?!

Which weekend will you be starting up character creation (or deciding which game type)? Or has the process already begun?
Back to top Go down
ratherdashing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm

You can catch me almost any time really, over MSN or AIM.

huggybearpoot

jeffrey_wilson17@yahoo.com

Just lemme know whenever you want to make the character, I can hop on. i'm hoping to be able to have a crew together by next weekend.
Back to top Go down
ratherdashing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:17 pm

basic info to consider:

the game will be starting on a hiveworld...consider how your character could have arrived there.
You're just joe average, there is no mysterious inquisitor yet.
the game starts this upcoming sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
ratherdashing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:40 pm

also starting exp is 600, 700 with a good background, max wounds, starting salary, and fate points, and you start with 2 months worth of income.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?   Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Heresy? or Rogue Trader?
Page 1 of 1