Dark Heresy - OpenRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - OpenRPG

Dark Heresy forums for several games ran on Veav's server in OpenRPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Game Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosen One

New Game Time Empty
PostSubject: New Game Time   New Game Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Due to scheduling issues for one of our players and a general concensus of the others on a different time, games will now move to Sundays at 6:30 PM PST. This will be effective immediately. I am not certain that means we will actually be able to play this particular Sunday due to pre-existing plans of mine, but i'll keep you updated. For now, Sundays it is.

-Chosen One

Last edited by Chosen One on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shoji

New Game Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game Time   New Game Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Chosen One wrote:
Due to scheduling issues for one of our players and a general concensus of the others on a different time, games will now move to Sundays at 6:30 PM PST. This will be effective immediately. I am not certain that means we will actually be able to play this particular Sunday due to pre-existing plans of mine, but i'll keep you updated. For now, Sundays it is.

-Chosen One

OK, Kalla will be there. working on the whole 'subtle' thing. lol!
Back to top Go down

New Game Time
Page 1 of 1